Wherever your path leads beyond graduation, Scripps is here to support you. Whether you are just launching your career or are an experienced professional, exploring your next move or looking to hire, Scripps offers guidance through career counseling, networking, and lifelong learning. Contact [email protected] to learn more!
- CP&R Career Counseling
Scripps supports its alums through Career Planning & Resources (CP&R) and offers appointments in person (when safe) and over the phone or Zoom. Please schedule an appointment for questions regarding your career development, transitioning to the job market, or deciding on graduate programs. Reach out with questions at [email protected] sharing your name, grad year and support you’re seeking and the CP&R team is ready to help.
Lifelong Learning and Career Events
- Fall 2020 Career Conversations
Career Conversations is our series of virtual events focused on alumnae career support. Dates and topics for our upcoming series will be announced soon! And you can access past event recordings and materials in the Resources section in Olive Grove.
- Join Olive Grove to connect with alumnae and members of the Scripps community. Exchange advice and expertise, enrich your professional network by meeting new alums in your field, join curated groups based on profession or area of interest, and access exclusive professional development resources and discussion forums.
Job Searching/ Hiring
For Job Seekers:
- Search for jobs posted by members of the Scripps community and apply via the Opportunities/Job Board in Olive Grove.
For Recruiters and Hiring Managers:
- Work with Career Planning & Resources to recruit Scripps students & alumnae here.
- Post jobs for alumnae and connect with potential hires via Olive Grove.
- Offer Experiential Learning Projects/ Micro-Internships for your organization to students and alumnae via Olive Grove.