There are no emergencies at this time.
In the event of an emergency, this space will be used to provide timely information for students, parents, faculty, staff, and other members of the Scripps College family. It will be updated regularly as new information becomes available.
At all times, the College’s highest priority is the safety and well-being of students, faculty and staff.
In case of an emergency, contact Campus Safety (909) 607-2000.
In addition, the following emergency protocols are in place at Scripps and The Claremont Colleges:
- The College administration and the Emergency Response Team will direct the College’s emergency response Emergency alerts will be relayed to the Scripps community as quickly as possible through Connect-ED and the Campus Public Alert System.
- Specially trained response and support teams will be activated.
- Updates and directions will be provided as information becomes available through Connect-ED.
EMERGENCY SERVICES CONTACT INFORMATION
- Campus Safety: (909) 607-2000
- Dean on-call: (909) 621-8277 M-F 8a-5pm (and then via Campus Safety or the RA on call)
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: (800) 273-8255
- Project Sister 24/7 Hotline: (909) 626-4357
- RA on-duty: (909) 708-7603 or (909) 708-7604
- Therapist on-call: (909) 621-8202 (press 1 after hours)