There are no emergencies at this time.
In the event of an emergency, this space will be used to provide timely information for students, parents, faculty, staff, and other members of the Scripps College family. It will be updated regularly as new information becomes available.
At all times, the College’s highest priority is the safety and well-being of students, faculty and staff.
In case of an emergency, contact Campus Safety (909) 607-2000.
Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information
Scripps College continues to monitor the local and global health situation around the novel coronavirus (COVID-19). The College is actively monitoring the latest updates from the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health (LA DPH) and the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) to ensure your ongoing safety at Scripps.
We encourage you to continue monitoring updates from local, state, and federal public health officials and to check COVID-19 Community Messages for updates to our community. Additionally, please continue to monitor. The Claremont Colleges’ Student Health Services website for the latest information from the most authoritative, reliable sources.
Emergency Services Contact Information
The Claremont Colleges Emergency Preparedness
- Campus Safety: (909) 607-2000
- Dean on-call: (909) 621-8277 M-F 8a-5pm (and then via Campus Safety or the RA on call)
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: (800) 273-8255
- Project Sister 24/7 Hotline: (909) 626-4357
- RA on-duty: (909) 708-7603 or (909) 708-7604
- Therapist on-call: (909) 621-8202 (press 1 after hours)