Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information
Scripps College continues to monitor the local and global health situation around the novel coronavirus (COVID-19). The College is actively monitoring the latest updates from the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health (LA DPH) and the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) to ensure your ongoing safety at Scripps.
We encourage you to continue monitoring updates from local, state, and federal public health officials and to check COVID-19 Community Messages for updates to our community. Additionally, please continue to monitor. The Claremont Colleges’ Student Health Services website for the latest information from the most authoritative, reliable sources.
Emergency Services Contact Information
- Campus Safety: (909) 607-2000
- Dean on-call: (909) 621-8277 M-F 8a-5pm (and then via Campus Safety or the RA on call)
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: (800) 273-8255
- Project Sister 24/7 Hotline: (909) 626-4357
- RA on-duty: (909) 708-7603 or (909) 708-7604
- Therapist on-call: (909) 621-8202 (press 1 after hours)