Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information
Scripps College continues to monitor the local and global health situation around the novel coronavirus (COVID-19). The College is actively monitoring the latest updates from the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health (LA DPH) and the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) to ensure your ongoing safety at Scripps.
We encourage you to continue monitoring updates from local, state, and federal public health officials and to check COVID-19 Community Messages for updates to our community. Additionally, please continue to monitor The Claremont Colleges’ Student Health Services website for the latest information from the most authoritative, reliable sources.
In addition, the following emergency protocols are in place at Scripps and The Claremont Colleges:
- The Scripps campus is currently closed to the public, and our offices are not accepting visitors at this time.
- The College administration and the Emergency Response Team will direct the College’s emergency response Emergency alerts will be relayed to the Scripps community as quickly as possible through Connect-ED and the Campus Public Alert System.
- Specially trained response and support teams will be activated.
- Updates and directions will be provided as information becomes available through Connect-ED.
Emergency Services Contact Information
- Campus Safety: (909) 607-2000
- Dean on-call: (909) 621-8277 M-F 8a-5pm (and then via Campus Safety or the RA on call)
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: (800) 273-8255
- Project Sister 24/7 Hotline: (909) 626-4357
- RA on-duty: (909) 708-7603 or (909) 708-7604
- Therapist on-call: (909) 621-8202 (press 1 after hours)