Federal law requires students and alumnae to make a written request to release their transcripts to third parties. Scripps College has authorized Parchment to provide transcript ordering and fulfillment via the web. Transcripts may be requested 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with a valid credit or debit card.
NOTE: Transcripts must be ordered online through Parchment. We do not accept faxed, email, or telephone transcript requests. Please use your personal email address when creating your account.
Questions? Contact us at Transcripts@ScrippsCollege.edu or (909) 621-8273.
- As of fall 2021, Scripps adopted a 4-point grading scale. Transcripts printed during and after the fall 2021 semester will display a 4.0 GPA. Transcripts printed prior to Fall 2021, and transcript for students whose records are stored in the legacy system will display a 12-point grading scale.
- Transcripts for Scripps summer courses: For best results, we recommend against selecting the “Hold for Grades” option when placing transcript orders for summer courses. Please allow five days processing time after your summer course ends before placing your order. If you cannot wait five days, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 909-621-8273.
- Scripps Students who attended between 1970 and 1978: Transcripts may not be available in electronic form for those who attended between 1970 and 1978. Please contact the Registrar’s Office for more information.
LSAC Transcript Requests
The Law School Council (LSAC) requires hard copies to be mailed. To send hard copies of your official transcript to LSAC, follow these steps:
- Login to Parchment and order a “Paper Transcript – Mailed.”
- Enter LSAC’s mailing address: Law School Admission Council, 662 Penn Street, Box 2000-M, Newtown, PA, 18940-0993.
- Upload a PDF or scanned image of your LSAC Transcript Request Form as an attachment. The form does not need to be signed by our office.
- Place your transcript order.
There is a $5 fee per copy requested plus a postage fee. The charge is pre-authorized when you order, but your card will not be charged until the transcript is sent. If your transcript order includes a request that your transcript be held for grades or held for degree, your card will be charged the at the time of the request for the entire order.
Expedited shipping is available via FedEx for an additional fee. Please allow 2-3 days processing time.
AMCAS / Medical School Transcript Requests
Students requesting transcripts for the purposes of medical school may be required to include their AAMC ID and AAMC Transcript ID. Students may also be required to include a transcript request coversheet provided through their AAMC account. Please follow the instructions in the button below to order your transcript with the requisite AAMC information.