There is something unique about Claremont.
The Claremont Colleges offer a tight-knit community where students can create meaningful connections with other students, staff, faculty, host families, and alumni. In other words, students often make lifelong friendships here from the first day they arrive in Claremont.
Scripps’ international students staff and student leaders work with many groups to ensure these meaningful connections happen. The host family program offers students arriving in Claremont a chance to connect with a local family. Community Friends of International Students (CFIS) offers events throughout the year, such as a Holiday Party and a Welcome Picnic, as well as an English Conversation Partners Program. CFIS is committed to supporting international students and their families.
The International Gala and the International Festival are community events; although international students drive every aspect of these events, the Claremont community attends them, and those events are appropriate for all ages. The Lunch and Conversation Program, held each semester, is open to members of the community.
Student Resources at The Claremont Colleges
- Office of Black Student Affairs
- Chaplains of The Claremont Colleges
- Chicano Latino Student Affairs
- Queer Resources Center of The Claremont Colleges
- Scripps Communities of Resources and Empowerment (SCORE)
Health, Wellness, and Safety
- Campus Safety
- Health Education Outreach
- Monsour Counseling Services
- Office of Case Management
- Sallie Tiernan Field House
- Student Disability Resource Center
- Student Health Services
- Title IX at Scripps College
Clubs and Activities
- Scripps Clubs and Organizations (CLORGS)
- Scripps Office of Student Engagement
- Outdoor Education Center at Pomona College
- Clubs and Organizations at The Claremont Colleges
Student Services Offices at The Claremont Colleges
- Claremont Graduate University
- Claremont McKenna College
- Harvey Mudd College
- Keck Graduate Institute of Applied Life Sciences
- Pitzer College
- Pomona College
- Scripps College
Violence Prevention and Advocacy at The Claremont Colleges