In response to the devastating impact of COVID-19, this grant supports the creation of a project that helps a student’s home town community better cope with the effects of the pandemic. The grant will cover materials, supplies, and other incidentals necessary for the completion of the project. Projects can be short-term (2-4 weeks) or longer term (5-10 weeks) and can be carried out during the spring semester or summer of 2020. Grants can range from $250 – $2,000.
Because of the outstanding student response to the COVID-19 crisis and the strong interest in this grant, all available funds have been awarded and no further applications will be accepted as of May 26, 2020.
All currently enrolled students who have completed at least one full semester.
The application includes a series of short-answer questions, a detailed description of the project, and a proposed budget.
Award recipients should be willing to share their experiences with the community and will be asked to submit:
- A one-page project summary
- A photo illustrating leadership in service
- One blog submission
- Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis until June 30, 2020. (Each applicant should receive an automatic confirmation upon submission.)
- All applicants will be notified regarding the status of their application within one week.
- All recipients will be asked to submit a supplemental application for grant disbursement.
For More Information
Send questions to [email protected]