Events Hosted by Scripps College
Scripps College has a number of venues available to rent for weddings, receptions, and other special events. These sites may be reserved for use only during the months of June and July and are booked no more than one year in advance.
- Scripps hosts selective seminars, conferences, and workshops from June through early August.
- The campus can accommodate groups ranging from 10 to 300, offering spaces such as classrooms, meeting rooms, residence halls, and practice rooms.
Reserve a Campus Venue
- Complete and submit the Venue Request Form.A College representative will contact you within two business days to discuss your request.
- Please note: a completed Venue Request Form DOES NOT GUARANTEE that Scripps College can accommodate your event.
- For more information: contact the Office of Public Events and Community Programs at firstname.lastname@example.org (909) 607-1870
Campus Photography and Filming
Photography on the Scripps campus by outside parties is available by permission only and subject to the following guidelines:
- Obtain a permit from the Office of Public Events and Community Programs during regular business hours (8 am–5 pm, Monday–Friday).
- A $25 permit fee is required.
- No photography of any Scripps College students, faculty, or staff without prior written consent of the person photographed is allowed.
- No interference with Scripps College business or events is allowed.
- No Scripps furniture or equipment can be moved and no alterations to Scripps landscaping are allowed without prior written permission.
Please note: These guidelines apply to still photography only. Professionals wishing to shoot video on the Scripps campus must contact the Director of Public Events and Community Programs.