Federal law requires students and alumnae to make a written request to release their transcripts to third parties. Scripps College has authorized Parchment to provide transcript ordering and fulfillment via the web. Transcripts may be requested 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with a valid credit or debit card. Transcripts will not be released for any student or alumna with an outstanding financial obligation to the College.
- Transcripts for Scripps summer courses: For best results, we recommend against selecting the “Hold for Grades” option when placing transcript orders for summer courses. Please allow five days processing time after your summer course ends before placing your order. If you cannot wait five days, please contact email@example.com or call 909-621-8273.
- Transcripts may not be available in electronic form for those who attended between 1970 and 1978. Please contact the Registrar’s Office for more information.
LSAC Transcript Requests
The Law School Council (LSAC) requires hard copies to be mailed. To send hard copies of your official transcript to LSAC, follow these steps:
1) Login to Parchment and order a “Paper Transcript – Mailed”.
2) Enter LSAC’s mailing address: Law School Admission Council, 662 Penn Street, Box 2000-M, Newtown, PA, 18940-0993.
3) Upload a PDF or scanned image of your LSAC Transcript Request Form as an attachment. The form does not need to be signed by our office.
4) Place your transcript order.
Place your transcript order here » Please allow 2-3 business days processing time.
There is a $5 fee per copy requested plus a postage fee. The charge is pre-authorized when you order, but your card will not be charged until the transcript is sent. If your transcript order includes a request that your transcript be held for grades or held for degree, your card will be charged the at the time of the request for the entire order.
Expedited shipping is available via FedEx for an additional fee.
We do not accept faxed, email, or telephone transcript requests.
Questions? Contact us at Transcripts@ScrippsCollege.edu or (909) 621-8273.