Welcome to Scripps College
A top-ranked national liberal arts college and a member of The Claremont Colleges, Scripps College offers an intense learning experience with small classes on a campus famous for its beauty. Our approximately 950 students enjoy the individualized attention of expert and approachable professors in a tight-knit community. Learn more »
Micah Schub has a bachelor of music from Juilliard and has played with orchestras around the world. But now he's set his sights on something different - medicine - and the Scripps Postbac Program is helping him achieve this dream.
Signature Programs: Humanities Institute
- Forbes Magazine has named Scripps College one of America’s top colleges for the third consecutive year, placing it 69th on its list of 100 institutions praised for academic excellence.
- The Los Angeles Times Sunday supplement writes about the $100,000 Getty grant recently awarded to the Ruth Chandler Williamson Gallery.
- Emma Wartzman '14 writes an interesting piece on food waste for Civil Eats.
- The Huffington Post features Laurel Schwartz '15 in a blog on summer internships.
- Scripps College Ruth Chandler Williamson Gallery hosts its opening reception of the Women and Print: A Contemporary View exhibition on Sept. 13.