Welcome to Scripps College
A top-ranked national liberal arts college and a member of The Claremont Colleges, Scripps College offers an intense learning experience with small classes on a campus famous for its beauty. Our approximately 950 students enjoy the individualized attention of expert and approachable professors in a tight-knit community. Learn more »
Micah Schub has a bachelor of music from Juilliard and has played with orchestras around the world. But now he's set his sights on something different - medicine - and the Scripps Postbac Program is helping him achieve this dream.
Signature Programs: Humanities Institute
- The Princeton Review ranks Scripps among the nation's best colleges, with top 20 status for classroom experience, professor accessibility, quality of life, and more.
- BBC Mundo profiles the academic research of professor Ken Gonzales-Day by mentioning his book, "Lynching in the West, 1850-1935."
- The Los Angeles Times Sunday supplement writes about the $100,000 Getty grant recently awarded to the Ruth Chandler Williamson Gallery.
- Emma Wartzman '14 writes an interesting piece on food waste for Civil Eats.
- The Huffington Post features Laurel Schwartz '15 in a blog on summer internships.