Welcome to Scripps College
A top-ranked national liberal arts college and a member of The Claremont Colleges, Scripps College offers an intense learning experience with small classes on a campus famous for its beauty. Our approximately 950 students enjoy the individualized attention of expert and approachable professors in a tight-knit community. Learn more »
Amanda Schaible ’14, a first-year analyst at economic consulting firm Cornerstone Research, Leah Soffer ’14, a business analyst at Deloitte Consulting, and India Mullady ’11, formerly a consultant at Deloitte before becoming a regional project manager for a tech company, offer their experiences and advice about the consulting world.
- Secretary of State Kerry recognizes Scripps College as top producer of Fulbright scholars.
- Entrepreneur Anne Michaelsen Yahn ’85 is featured in The Los Angeles Times for the continued success of her interior design firm.
- “Nancy Macko: The Fragile Bee” is on view at the Museum of Art and History and is featured in KCET Artbound.
- Huffington Post cites Ellen Browning Scripps in article lauding women’s and liberal arts colleges ability to unlock the creative genius of MacArthur Fellows.
- Pat Fisher-Smith Welsh ’51 promotes Southern California drought-tolerant landscapes in The Los Angeles Times.