Welcome to Scripps College
A top-ranked national liberal arts college and a member of The Claremont Colleges, Scripps College offers an intense learning experience with small classes on a campus famous for its beauty. Our approximately 950 students enjoy the individualized attention of expert and approachable professors in a tight-knit community. Learn more »
Amanda Schaible ’14, a first-year analyst at economic consulting firm Cornerstone Research, Leah Soffer ’14, a business analyst at Deloitte Consulting, and India Mullady ’11, formerly a consultant at Deloitte before becoming a regional project manager for a tech company, offer their experiences and advice about the consulting world.
Signature Programs: Post-Bac Program
- Pat Fisher-Smith Welsh ’51 promotes Southern California drought-tolerant landscapes in The Los Angeles Times.
- KPCC-FM 89.3 interviews professor Ken Gonzales-Day to learn more about his latest art show on lynchings in California.
- The Los Angeles Times reviews professor Ken Gonzales-Day's latest art show "RUN UP," which explores themes of racial identity.
- The Los Angeles Times reports on professor Branwen Williams' scientific research of corals off the Channel Islands.
- Inland Empire's NPR affiliate KVCR-FM 91.9 interviews Emily Roizin '15 for her work with Challah for Hunger.