Welcome to Scripps College
A top-ranked national liberal arts college and a member of The Claremont Colleges, Scripps College offers an intense learning experience with small classes on a campus famous for its beauty. Our approximately 950 students enjoy the individualized attention of expert and approachable professors in a tight-knit community. Learn more »
Alexandra Sullivan ’14 won a prestigious research grant from the National Science Foundation to continue her doctoral work on organometallic (OM) chemistry - the study of organic molecules containing metals.
Signature Programs: Capstone Day
- The New York Times touts alumna Joanne Heyler '86 as being a key organizer behind the opening of a new Los Angeles museum.
- The Los Angeles Times reviews professor Ken Gonzales-Day's latest art show "RUN UP," which explores themes of racial identity.
- The Los Angeles Times reports on professor Branwen Williams' scientific research of corals off the Channel Islands.
- Inland Empire's NPR affiliate KVCR-FM 91.9 interviews Emily Roizin '15 for her work with Challah for Hunger.
- The Inland Valley Daily Bulletin profiles students and alumna Eli Winkelman ’07 for this story on Challah for Hunger.