Welcome to Scripps College
A top-ranked national liberal arts college and a member of The Claremont Colleges, Scripps College offers an intense learning experience with small classes on a campus famous for its beauty. Our approximately 950 students enjoy the individualized attention of expert and approachable professors in a tight-knit community. Learn more »
Due to the rigors of their degree, many science majors find it difficult to study abroad while undergraduates. For Amanda McQuade ’16, however, drive and the AISS program made it – and directed research in Belgium – a foregone conclusion.
- The Los Angeles Times features Scripps in a series that provides advice for college-bound first-year students.
- KHON2 news interviews Emma Wo ’12, the Aloha State representative, in the 2015 Miss USA competition.
- Entrepreneur Anne Michaelsen Yahn ’85 is featured in The Los Angeles Times for the continued success of her interior design firm.
- “Nancy Macko: The Fragile Bee” is on view at the Museum of Art and History and is featured in KCET Artbound.
- Huffington Post cites Ellen Browning Scripps in article lauding women’s and liberal arts colleges ability to unlock the creative genius of MacArthur Fellows.