Welcome to Scripps College
A top-ranked national liberal arts college and a member of The Claremont Colleges, Scripps College offers an intense learning experience with small classes on a campus famous for its beauty. Our approximately 950 students enjoy the individualized attention of expert and approachable professors in a tight-knit community. Learn more »
Micah Schub has a bachelor of music from Juilliard and has played with orchestras around the world. But now he's set his sights on something different - medicine - and the Scripps Postbac Program is helping him achieve this dream.
Signature Programs: AISS
- On the eve of the 20th anniversary of the Violence Against Women Act, Gabrielle Giffords '93 writes for TIME Magazine about its legacy – and the ongoing fight to end partner abuse.
- Darryl Smith, a professor in The Claremont Colleges Intercollegiate Africana Studies Department, pens this Huffington Post blog about the first-ever Afrofuturism conference which will be held at Scripps in 2015.
- MLB.com, major league baseball's website, features Stephanie Doan '17 in this post about "'Bucks' at AT&T Park."
- Scripps College Humanities Institute interrogates the sound of silence.
- U.S. News & World Report ranks Scripps College 24th on its annual list of America’s best liberal arts colleges.