Welcome to Scripps College
A top-ranked national liberal arts college and a member of The Claremont Colleges, Scripps College offers an intense learning experience with small classes on a campus famous for its beauty. Our approximately 950 students enjoy the individualized attention of expert and approachable professors in a tight-knit community. Learn more »
In October 2012, Seattle hosted the 10th anniversary of BrickCon, a public, interactive exhibition that brings together adult LEGO fans and hobbyists. Among the attendees was Scripps alumna Alice Finch ’96, who unveiled what is perhaps the largest LEGO structure ever built by an individual—a replica of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry from J. K. Rowling’s Harry Potter series.
- The Los Angeles Times features Scripps in a series that provides advice for college-bound first-year students.
- KHON2 news interviews Emma Wo ’12, the Aloha State representative, in the 2015 Miss USA competition.
- Entrepreneur Anne Michaelsen Yahn ’85 is featured in The Los Angeles Times for the continued success of her interior design firm.
- “Nancy Macko: The Fragile Bee” is on view at the Museum of Art and History and is featured in KCET Artbound.
- Huffington Post cites Ellen Browning Scripps in article lauding women’s and liberal arts colleges ability to unlock the creative genius of MacArthur Fellows.