Welcome to Scripps College
A top-ranked national liberal arts college and a member of The Claremont Colleges, Scripps College offers an intense learning experience with small classes on a campus famous for its beauty. Our approximately 950 students enjoy the individualized attention of expert and approachable professors in a tight-knit community. Learn more »
Due to the rigors of their degree, many science majors find it difficult to study abroad while undergraduates. For Amanda McQuade ’16, however, drive and the AISS program made it – and directed research in Belgium – a foregone conclusion.
Signature Programs: Off-Campus Study
- Pat Fisher-Smith Welsh ’51 promotes Southern California drought-tolerant landscapes in The Los Angeles Times.
- KPCC-FM 89.3 interviews professor Ken Gonzales-Day to learn more about his latest art show on lynchings in California.
- The Los Angeles Times reviews professor Ken Gonzales-Day's latest art show "RUN UP," which explores themes of racial identity.
- The Los Angeles Times reports on professor Branwen Williams' scientific research of corals off the Channel Islands.
- Inland Empire's NPR affiliate KVCR-FM 91.9 interviews Emily Roizin '15 for her work with Challah for Hunger.