Welcome to Scripps College
A top-ranked national liberal arts college and a member of The Claremont Colleges, Scripps College offers an intense learning experience with small classes on a campus famous for its beauty. Our approximately 950 students enjoy the individualized attention of expert and approachable professors in a tight-knit community. Learn more »
When Elizabeth Shulterbrandt ’12 first heard about a White House gathering of 500 federally recognized tribal nations a few years ago, her curiosity piqued. She found herself drawn to learn more about American Indian communities.
- ABCNews mentions Scripps College in story about housing solutions at small colleges.
- The Los Angeles Times mentions Scripps as having “best food” in U.S. college rankings story.
- LinkedIn compiled a list of notable alumnae from women's colleges and mentioned former Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords ’93.
- The Los Angeles Times features Scripps in a series that provides advice for college-bound first-year students.
- The Summer Science Immersion Program (SSIP) is profiled in the spring 2015 issue of PeerReview.