- MFA in Design | Media Arts, University of California, Los Angeles
- MSE in Ocean Engineering, University of Hawaii, Mānoa
- BSE in Engineering, Harvey Mudd College
- BA in Management Engineering
New Media + Media Studies
Pacific Ocean + Postcolonialism
- Introduction to Computational Media
- Histories of the Present: Futuring
Selected Exhibitions and Conferences (2020)
- ゴジラ /ɡɒdˈzɪlə/ as apart of MaidenLA and Marathon Screenings with Greg Dvorak in Los Angeles, California.
- _OF THE OCEAN as apart of lone some commissioned by Lucas Artist Residency and presented by Montalvo Arts Center in Saratoga, California.
- VIRTUAL: 2020 Global Asia/Pacific Art Exchange Aotearoa: Ngā Tai o te Ao: Global Tides presented by the Asian/Pacific/American Institute at NYU in collaboration with the School of Art and Design at the Wānanaga Aronui o Tāmaki Makau Rau (Auckland University of Technology) and Vā Moana Research Cluster.
- He Hae Hō`ailona Ia (The Flag is a Sign) curated by Josh Tengan at Aupuni Space, in Honolulu, Hawai’i.
- The Future of Our Kids at Te Uru Waitakere in Auckland, New Zealand, curated by Ioana Gordon-Smith.
- Fiona Amundsen and Slyia Frain’s The Politics of Invisibility: Visualizing Legacies of Nuclear Imperialisms, which is forthcoming.
- Lana Lopsei’s The Future is a Possibility We Must Guard With our Lives published by The Pantograph Punch in December of 2019.
- Elliot Cost, Jane Chang Mi, the Creative Independent, March 2019.