The north court of Malott Commons features a fountain with seating, donated by the Class of '53. Katherine Spitz of Marina del Rey landscaped this area.
The bronze statue of a fawn that stood here for many decades was moved to the sunken court. However, the monumental bronze doors that originally led to the Young Memorial Gallery in the former Florence Rand Lang Art Building are still in place. Lawrence Tenny Stevens designed them in 1931, and Scripps trustee Mrs. F. G. Cruickshank of Pebble Beach donated them to the College.
* Scripps College community members request use of Scripps campus facilities through the EMS System.
Audio/Visual services, Catering, Florists, Furniture and equipment rental
Reservations should be at least 6 months in advance.