Scripps College is currently accredited by the WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC) through to spring 2031.
Our last reaffirmation of accreditation team visit and review, prior to the most recent 2022 visit, was held October 22-25, 2013, and the WSCUC Commission met February 19-21, 2014 to consider the institutional report.March 7, 2014 Commission Action Letter from WSCUC to Scripps College. During their consideration, the Commission reviewed the following documents:Here is the
- Scripps Team report EER visit fall 2013
- Scripps College’s 2013 Educational Effectiveness Review Institutional Report, with themes of “Enhancing the Culture of Teaching and Learning” and “Educating Women to be Agents of Change”
The Commission also, in their review, considered documents from an earlier September 14-16, 2011 team visit:
- The March 7, 2012 Commission Action Letter from WSCUC to Scripps College
- The Capacity and Preparatory Review WASC Visiting Team report
- Scripps College’s 2011 Capacity and Preparatory Institutional Review
Following the 2013 visit, Scripps College has also participated in a 2018 mid-cycle review, concluding with an interim report action summary.