Scripps College has been accredited for the past nine years by the WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC). Our last reaffirmation of accreditation team visit and review was held October 22-25, 2013, and the Commission met February 19-21, 2014 to consider the institutional report.
Here is the March 7, 2014 Commission Action Letter from WSCUC to Scripps College.
During their consideration, the Commission reviewed the following documents:
- Scripps Team report EER visit fall 2013
- Scripps College’s 2013 Educational Effectiveness Review Institutional Report, with themes of “Enhancing the Culture of Teaching and Learning” and “Educating Women to be Agents of Change”
The Commission also, in their review, considered documents from an earlier September 14-16, 2011 team visit:
- The March 7, 2012 Commission Action Letter from WSCUC to Scripps College
- The Capacity and Preparatory Review WASC Visiting Team report
- Scripps College’s 2011 Capacity and Preparatory Institutional Review
Since our 2013 visit, Scripps College has also participated in a 2018 mid-cycle review, concluding with an interim report action summary.