Events Hosted by Scripps College
Scripps College has a number of venues available to rent for weddings, receptions, and other special events. These sites may be reserved for use only during the months of June and July and are booked no more than one year in advance.
- Scripps hosts selective seminars, conferences, and workshops from June through early August.
- The campus can accommodate groups ranging from 10 to 300, offering spaces such as classrooms, meeting rooms, residence halls, and practice rooms.
Reserve a Campus Venue
- Complete and submit the Venue Request Form.A College representative will contact you within two business days to discuss your request.
- Please note: a completed Venue Request Form DOES NOT GUARANTEE that Scripps College can accommodate your event.
- For more information: contact the Office of Public Events and Community Programs at email@example.com (909) 607-1870
Campus Photography and Filming
Photography on the Scripps campus by outside parties is available by permission only and subject to the following guidelines:
The following guidelines apply to personal, non-commercial photography:
- Obtain a “same day” or “weekend” permit in person from the Office of Public Events and Community Programs during regular business hours (8 am–5 pm, Monday–Friday).
- A $15 permit fee is required.
- No photography of any Scripps College students, faculty, or staff without prior written consent of the person photographed is allowed.
- No interfere with Scripps College business or events is allowed.
- No Scripps furniture or equipment can be moved and no alterations to Scripps landscaping are allowed without prior written permission.
The following guidelines apply to professional, commercial photography:
- Submit a photography permit form at least two (2) weeks in advance of the proposed shoot date.
- A $150 security deposit is required, refundable upon conclusion of the shoot and following inspection by Scripps College staff.
- A $200 permit fee is required.
- Submit a Certificate of Insurance for $1 million coverage for liability and property damage naming Scripps College as an additional insured, and a separate Endorsement of Additional Insured indicating Scripps College as additional insured.
- Credit Scripps College as the location for any commercially published photographs
Please note: These guidelines apply to still photography only. Professionals wishing to shoot video on the Scripps campus must contact the Director of Public Events and Community Programs.
For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org or (909) 607-1870