Learn outside of the classroom.
At Scripps, we believe our students benefit from learning both inside and outside of the classroom. Internships offer students invaluable lessons and opportunities to practice what they have learned in their field of interest or to explore something new. Our students have recently interned at the following organizations, and more:
- 20th Century Fox Studios
- American Red Cross
- Guggenheim Museum
- Heineken International
- Teach for India
- Feminist Majority Foundation
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
- Petterson Museum of Intercultural Art
- Seattle Aquarium
- The Smithsonian Institution
* Scripps’ Career Planning & Resources (CP&R) office is able to provide approximately 75 to 85 internship grants each year. Currently funded grants supporting summer internships have been provided through the generosity of alumnae, family, and friends of the College. Additional grants and funding include WeAct Grants from the Laspa Center for Leadership, Keck Science research grants, and Getty Grant Program internships through the Ruth Chandler Williamson Gallery, to name a few.