Professor Blassingame’s work is included in the following exhibits and publications:
- Text & Textile exhibit, Robert B. Haas Arts Library at Yale University, New Haven, Connecticut, April 9-August 6, 2018;
- “Rewriting the Master Narrative” exhibit, Arts + Literature Laboratory, Madison, Wisconsin, August 4, 2018 to September 1, 2018;
- Essential Knowledge: The Book: definitions, June 23, 2018;”Un/Settled at the RISD Museum,” June 20, 2018. http://bigredandshiny.org/40931/unsettled-at-the-risd-museum/
Her artist’s books are included in the following collections:
- A Love Story (2018): Brown University, Swarthmore College, University of Delaware, University of Texas at San Antonio, Yale University, private collections;
- Mourning/Warning: An Abecedarian (2015): Yale University;
- Mourning/Warning: Numbers and Repeaters (2018):Lafayette College, MIT, Penn State University, School of the Museum of Fine Arts at Tufts University, Reed College, University of Delaware, University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign, Yale University, private collections;
- I Am (2018): Mount Holyoke College;
- Boxed Sets: University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign and University of Delaware.
Professor Blassingame presented the talk, “Book Arts & Social Justice” at the Shakespeare Club, Upland, California, and was a Visiting Artist at the University of Delaware, Newark, Delaware.
Scripps College Press Accomplishments
Monstrosity by Savannah Mellberg (SC 18) included in:
- Frankenstein 2018 exhibit, Liverpool Central Library, Liverpool, UK;
- Frankenstein 2018 exhibit, Kirkby Gallery, Knowsley, UK;
- It’s Alive: Frankenstein, 200 Years exhibit, Asheville Bookworks, Asheville, North Carolina.
Flows by Duncan Crowley (HM 18) included in the Pressing Matters 2018 exhibit, San Luis Obispo Museum, San Luis Obispo, California.
&: Spring 2018 Book Arts & Social Justice print portfolio, created by the Book Arts & Social Justice seminar class, was acquired by Baylor University, Bibliotheca Librorum apud Artificem, Chapman University, and Lafayette College.