|Student Learning Outcomes || |
- Student Learning Outcomes
- Orientation will provide various communications to new students prior to matriculation.
- New students will participate in academic evenst that include: advising, placement exams/auditions (when applicable), attend Core Programming, and register for classes.
- New students will learn about campus and consortial resources that provide support to their curricular and cocurricular acclimation.
- New students will engage with Faculty and Staff and Peers (new and returning) in various sessions.
- New students will take part in various presentations, lectures, and social gatherings (e.g. Diversity and Inclusion, Sexual Assault Awareness, Women in Science, Scripps 5-C Carnival, and SOAR).