Visiting Lecturer of Political Science
Office Address: Balch 206
Personal Website: Click here
- PhD & MA in Political Science, University of California Berkeley
- MPA & MA in International Studies, University of Washington
- BA in Economics and Philosophy, Whitman College
Areas of Expertise
Comparative politics, political economy, economic sociology, Western European politics
Selected Research and Publications
- "Constructing Quality: Producer Power, Market Organization, and the Politics of High Value-Added Markets", currently under review.
- "Trust, regulation, and the construction of status products: French and Italian wine markets in comparative perspective". Revise and resubmit status.
- “The Politics of Value: Cooperation and Competition in the French and Italian Wine Markets.” Italian Politics and Society #71 Fall 2012.
Awards and Honors
- Post-Doctoral Fellowship, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies
- Visiting Scholar in Italian Studies, Collegio Carlo Alberto (University of Turin)
- Introduction to Comparative Politics (with Sumita Pahwa)