If you are feeling sick, have been deemed a close contact, or have been recently diagnosed with COVID-19, please call the Scripps helpline immediately at (909) 308-2711.
Student Academic Support
Scripps provides its students with a wide variety of academic resources and services. Below you will find links for academic assistance provided by Scripps College and The Claremont Colleges.
- Adobe Creative Cloud for Students
- Division of Student Affairs
- Office of Academic Services
- Resource Guide for Students
- Scripps Tutoring Program
- Tutor Request Form
- Writing Center Director
- Office of the Registrar
- Denison Library Request for Materials
- Claremont Colleges Library Request Retrieval from Library Lockers
- Claremont Colleges Remote Online Library instruction
- Claremont Colleges Remote Research Assistance
Faculty Academic Support
Resources for teaching provided by Scripps and The Claremont Colleges are available below as well as telecommuting resources to connect remotely.
- Claremont Colleges Center for Teaching and Learning
- Dean of Faculty Online Learning Support [hopefully they’ll keep updating this page]
- Getting Started with EAB
- Models for Teaching and Learning During the Pandemic
- Online Teaching Resources
- Office of the Registrar: Faculty Resources