- BS - Mathematics Scientific Computation, UC San Diego, 2011
- PhD - Mathematics, University of Utah, 2018
Areas of Expertise
Golf, rock climbing, skiing, whitewater rafting, hiking, crossword puzzles
Selected Research and Publications
- Zinn-Brooks L, Roper ML (2021) Circadian rhythm shows potential for mRNA efficiency and self-organized division of labor in multinucleate cells. PLoS Comput Biol 17(8): e1008828. https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pcbi.1008828
- Yin, Z., & Zinn-Björkman, L. (2020). Simulating rolling paths and reorientation behavior of ball-rolling dung beetles. Journal of theoretical biology, 486, 110106.
- Zinn-Björkman, L. and Adler, F.R., 2018. Modeling factors that regulate cell cooperativity in the zebrafish posterior lateral line primordium. Journal of theoretical biology, 444, pp.93-99.
Awards and Honors
- 2019-2020 UCLA Distinguished Teaching Award
- Math 30