The earlier students plan for off-campus study, the more options are possible.
Steps to take
- Mention interest in studying abroad or interning in Washington, D.C. with faculty adviser early.
- Enroll in the appropriate language courses to ensure the language requirements are met.
- Check with faculty advisers and the Office of Off-Campus Study to learn which requirements are best completed at The Claremont Colleges.
- Attend an Off-Campus Study Information Session early during first or sophomore year; sessions are offered weekly in the first two months of each semester.
- Program representatives occasionally visit campus; watch for them in Seal Court during lunch.
- Research the approved program options to find the best fit.