Clubs and Organizations
There are currently no events scheduled on the Scripps College campus.
Women hold every student leadership position on campus: government, clubs, organizations— and even on Board of Trustees committees. This opportunity to extend your leadership capabilities is a unique advantage of a women’s college.
Clubs and organizations available to Scripps students are below. For 5C clubs and organizations, click here.
In the 5C community, there are more than 350 clubs and organizations. Here’s a small sample:
- Challah for Hunger (founded at Scripps): Funds social justice causes “one loaf at a time”
- Claremont Colleges Ballroom Dance Company
- Claremont Colleges Cycling Team
- Claremont MEDLIFE: Organizes medical brigades to rural areas in Ecuador and Peru
- 5C Criminal Justice Network: Raises awareness about prison-related issues
- Midnight Echo: Coed a cappella group
- Muslim Student Association
- Republicans of The Claremont Colleges
- Women’s Ultimate Frisbee