The National Major Gifts Committee is made up of exceptional alumnae, families, and friends of Scripps College who have committed a personal gift of $100,000 or more to the Campaign. Committee members work with our Institutional Advancement team to help engage others around the Campaign for Scripps. Joan Isaacs ’71 is the current chair of the National Major Gifts Committee.
Members have been involved in a number of ways, including:
- Serving as an ambassador for Scripps by organizing and/or hosting events;
- Partnering with staff members to solicit gifts;
- Thanking Scripps donors and volunteers;
- Spreading positive messages about the College’s many successes;
- Providing testimony to other Scripps major gift prospects.
You don’t need to live in California to be engaged. Other committee members include Meg Murphy ‘89 in Chicago and Dana Dakin ‘64 in New England. Isaacs focuses on California. More information on each of the committee members can be found in their bios below. Click on their photos to learn more.
Joan Issacs ’71
Meg Murphy ’89
Dana Dakin ’64
If you are interested in joining this committee or have any questions, please contact Crystal K. Jones ’85, Senior Advancement Officer and Director of Campaign Volunteers, via email or at 909-607-7531.
Are you interested in making a gift? Make your gift today!