|Professor Gonzales-Day presented the following talks and lectures:
· “UnSeen: Past, Present and Future,” a program of the National Portrait Gallery, Smithsonian Institution, through January 2019.
· “Diversifying Art Museum Leadership Convening,” DAMLI Convening panel on “What does it really take to diversify art museum leadership?” at the Gartner Auditorium, Cleveland, OH, November 2018.
· Visiting Artist Lecture Series, Albrecht Auditorium, Claremont Graduate University, Claremont, CA, October, 2018. http://kengonzalesday.com/ken-gonzales-day-visiting-artist-lecture-series/
· Fall 2018 Visiting Artist Lectures, Anne Arundel Community College, Arnold, MA., October, 2018. http://kengonzalesday.com/media-arts-and-practice-program-usc-cinema/
· “Where Inquiry Meets Creativity, Celebrating the 10th Anniversary of the Smithsonian Artist Research Fellowship,” Symposium, Nan Tucker McEvoy Auditorium, Oct. 12, 2018. http://kengonzalesday.com/where-inquiry-meets-creativity-celebrating-the-10th-anniversary-of-sarf/