The Bridge Program
Made possible by a generous gift to the College, the Bridge Program offers Scripps alumnae individual career counseling. Career Planning & Resources has partnered with Career Journeys in Pasadena to provide career development services to Scripps alumnae including counseling, assessment and testing, resume and cover letter preparation, job search assistance, and interview techniques.
CP&R works with young alumnae through two years after graduation. Call us at (909) 621-8180 to schedule an appointment. While there are vast resources available, we offer our perspective on the job search process and can recommend the sites listed below:
- Levo League
- Midlife Mentor
- National Board of Certified Counselors
- The Riley Guide
- The Wall Street Journal*
- Women at Work
*Noted by Forbes as a top 10 website for your career.
- Keep current on Scripps news and events by joining the Online Community.
- Create a profile on LinkedIn and join the Scripps College Alumnae Association group.
- Become a fan of Career Planning & Resources on Facebook.
Support Current Students. Volunteer with Life Connections.
Students rely heavily on alumnae for support in their career growth. Join Life Connections, a volunteer program that offers students the opportunity to connect with you personally to ask about your career, graduate studies, fellowship, or relocation experiences.
- Log in to the Online Community.
- Click on “Edit My Profile” in the left menu.
- Update the following tabs:
- Home Contact Information
- Education Information
- Complete the Life Connections tab.
- Click “Save and Continue.”