The Bridge Program
Made possible by a generous gift to the College, the Bridge Program offers Scripps alumnae individual career counseling. Career Planning & Resources has partnered with Career Journeys in Pasadena to provide career development services to Scripps alumnae including counseling, assessment and testing, resume and cover letter preparation, job search assistance, and interview techniques.
While there are a number of resources available for researching jobs and salary, here are a few we recommend:
- Keep current on Scripps news and events by joining the Online Community.
- Create a profile on LinkedIn and join the Scripps College Alumnae Association group.
- Become a fan of Career Planning & Resources on Facebook.
Support Current Students
Students rely heavily on alumnae for support in their career growth. Join Life Connections, a volunteer program that offers students the opportunity to connect with you personally to ask about your career, graduate studies, fellowship, or relocation experiences.
- Log in to the Online Community.
- Click on “Edit My Profile” in the left menu.
- Update the following tabs:
- Home Contact Information
- Education Information
- Complete the Life Connections tab.
- Click “Save and Continue.”