Our senior interviewers are excited to meet you to talk about your experiences and answer your questions about what it’s like to be a student at Scripps. Learn more about each of our interviewers below.
Hometown(s): Modesto, CA
Major: American Studies
- My favorite TV Show is Crazy Ex-Girlfriend
- I was almost run over by Adam Sandler at a filming of Jeopardy
- I own (at least) eight pairs of Converse
Hometown(s): Pittsburg, PA | Novi, MI | Houston, TX | Shanghai, China
Major: Legal Studies & Politics (Dual Major)
- I’m a third culture kid
- I’m an avid Pittsburgh Steelers fan
- I’m more than happy to eat wings for every meal
Hometown(s): Folsom, CA
- I was the RA for Schow Hall and Frankell Hall last year
- I have been playing the violin for 16 years
- My first-year roommate and I have been best friends since we met o move-in day!
Hometown(s): Phoenix, AZ
Major: English & French Studies (Dual Major)
- I’m a triplet
- I have worked various summer positions at summer camps for the past 6 summers, including one summer at an English immersion camp in France
- My top hobby is baking. When I was in high school, I had a little cupcake catering gig.