The Science Experience
- William R. Kenan Jr. Professor of Computational Neuroscience John Milton tells us why he thoroughly enjoys teaching at the W. M. Keck Science Department.
- Professor of Biology Zhaohua Irene Tang says she enjoys teaching at the W.M. Keck Science Department because she works with "very motivated students."
- Sidney J. Weinberg, Jr. Chair in Natural Sciences, Professor of Chemistry Mary Hatcher-Skeers works regularly with students who are conducting original research at the W.…
- Associate professor of biology Emily Wiley talks science -- and how a liberal arts education can inform and grow an appreciation for biology.
- Biology major Jacqueline Humphries '13 says women's colleges can help increase the number of women pursuing careers in STEM - Science, Technology, Engineering and Math.
- Faith Heffernan '13 was a chemistry major while at Scripps College. She will be a graduate student at UC San Diego fall 2013. She will…
- David Hansen, dean of the W.M. Keck Science Department, talks about the benefits of science research at small liberal arts undergraduate institutions like Scripps College.
- The W.M. Keck Science Department offers the best of two worlds. The department gives students personalized attention. It also offers students the resources found at…
- Charter California Edition Host Brad Pomerance interviews Scripps College chemistry professor Mary Hatcher-Skeers about STEM - science, technology, engineering, and math.